Scouts take part in a balanced programme that helps them to find out about the world in which they live, encourages them to know their own abilities and the importance of keeping fit and helps develop their creative talents.
It also provides opportunities to explore their own values and personal attitudes. Being outdoors is important and much of what we do covers traditional Scouting skills such as camping, survival and cooking as well as a range of adventurous activities.
We have two excellent troops, led by some inspirational leaders, meeting on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Wednesday troop – 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- Paul Cove – Scout Leader
- Anto Mura – Assistant Scout Leader
- Henry Ryan – Assistant Scout Leader
- Simon Mills – Section Assistant
- Scott Webb – Section Assistant
Thursday troop – 7.30pm to 9.00pm
- Matt Brown – Scout Leader
- Paul Field – Assistant Scout Leader
- Sam Holmes – Assistant Scout Leader
- Alex Wright – Assistant Scout Leader